- Cait Mathis continues to enjoy studying with Victor Villar-Hauser at The New Collective LA.
- Cait Mathis produced and starred in “COWBOY MOUTH” written by Sam Shepard and punk rock goddess Patti Smith. Mathis made her debut on the LA Theatre scene as leading lady and executive producer on the project as part of The Hollywood Fringe Festival. Mathis received glowing reviews for this show – see Bio section for reviews.
- Cait Mathis was interviewed by casting director Bonnie Gillespie on Gillespie’s popular iTunes podcast titled “The Work”. Cait had a blast chatting with Bonnie – if you don’t mind adult language –
Check it out : http://bonniegillespie.com/the-work-ep-0821-interview-with-cait-mathis/
- Cait slayed the catwalk! She rocked the runway for a variety of budding boutique designers for DTLA Fashion Week part of DTLA Film Festival and LAFW closing celebrations. Check out Cait’s Instagram for a glimpse at the models and makeup from backstage!
- Cait is excited to star in a dark comedy about dysfunctional romantic relationships, which she is also a co-writer.
(Victim of Her Own Doing)
*Real Life Gritty Network Television Dramas / Family Dysfunction
” Bad Girl/ Angry& Lost Sister/ Daughter ”
“Victim of Her Own Doing”
DEMO REEL / Theatrical